Administrative Hours of Operation
Monday through Friday 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM
Westcott Community Center is:
- A community resource serving the Westcott neighborhood and greater Syracuse area through a variety of programs and services;
- An intimate venue for performances, celebrations, community meetings, classes and more;
- A 501c-3 non-profit organization funded through a variety of public and private sources.
- Provide a safe, accessible community space for activities and programs that meet community needs;
- Raise consciousness through public education, art, music, culture, craft, civic discourse and debate;
- Strengthen and unite the community by bringing together its diverse elements;
- Advance the full inclusion for all.
We believe in transparency and openly provide donors with information about our finances and how their donations are used.
Review our 2015 IRS 990.
Review our 2017 Annual Report.